spicy lasagna Recipe
Fast & Easy 5 Ingredients. The men and children love this lasagna. Leftovers are even better! My mother in law had 4 kids, so she had to be able to whip up fast.
To Recipe Box
To Meal Plan/Menu
To Grocery List
Rate & Review
2 pounds Italian sausage
1 can pizza sauce
1 package lasagna noodles
48 ounces cottage cheese
2 packages mozzarella cheese
1. Use your favorite Italian Sausage, brown & drain.
2. Start your favorite lasagna noodles boiling.
3. Add pizza sauce to sausage and simmer on low, covered, until hot and bubbles. Remove from heat - (note: you do not need as much pizza sauce as you think) for 1 1/2 to 2 pounds I use one large can of pizza sauce. Sometimes if I am making extra filling I might grab one small can of pizza sauce. If you just wanted to make a small batch for 2, use a small can of pizza sauce.
4. Drain cottage cheese set aside. I like large curd, but it does not matter.
5. Spray a little cooking spray in your lasagna pan - or oblong cake pan.
6. Take about 3 tablespoons of your meat mixture and dab the bottom of your pan. Spread it around on the bottom.
7. Preheat oven at 350.
8. Drain your noodles.
9. Layer your noodles then your cottage cheese - some mozzarella and your meat mixture. I like to try and do 3 layers. Remember you want to save some cheese for the top. The amount of cheese your use is really up to how you like it. Do not worry if you think your doing this wrong, it all gets cooked together just fine. The 1st time you do this you will not think that one can of pizza sauce will not make lasagna but it does, and everyone will love it. Do not worry if your cottage cheese is not drained all the way, just toss it in there. You can make it the night before and take it out, to cook.
10. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to and hour until the top is the golden brown or how brown you like it.
11. Let it sit as long as you can stand to let it cool. This helps you cut it. We usually cannot wait to long. Hope you like it. PS thanks mom.
Moms Perfect Lasagna
Overnight Italian Turkey Lasagna
Italian ground turkey
More Similar Recipes
spicy lasagna Recipe Reviews
Add A Review Now!
Comment on this
"I love love love this recipe !!!!"
Full Site |
Contact Us |
© Copyright 2018 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, RecipeTips.com