1. Cut cooked chicken into small pieces
2. Cook rice according to package directions
3. Mix chicken, rice, chile's, olives, corn, 1 package of cheese and peppers in a bowl.
4. Cook chicken broth just until warm in large bowl
5. Dip 1 tortilla in chicken broth to moisten
6. Put tortilla in baking dish and fill with chicken and rice mixture, fold into enchilada
7. Repeat for remaining 7 tortillas
8. Add 2 Tbsp chicken broth to sour cream and remaining package of cheese and stir.
9. Spread sour cream mixture over top of enchiladas
10. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
11. Serve with salsa; Note: Could also add 1 cup salsa to sour cream mixture.