1. Begin with a pressed, lightly starched, large napkin. Lay the napkin right side up and diagonally on a flat surface. Fold the right side to the imaginary centerline.
2. Fold the left side to the imaginary centerline. Press firmly.
3. Fold bottom point to the center of the horizontal edge of the previous folds. Press firmly.
4. Fold the point of the third fold to form a head (approximately 1 ½-2 inches). Press firmly.
5. Fold the napkin in half, to the outside. Press with fingers.
6. Gently place the body section of the peacock into a glass.
7. Once the peacock has been placed in the glass, gently fan out the tail and adjust the head and neck.
Peacock Napkin Fold Reviews
There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this article. Be the first!